By using this Site, and purchasing treatment from this Site, I affirm and state truthfully as if I was under oath that:
1. I am permitted by the laws in my residing country to receive the medication that I am requesting for my pet’s use, and I enter into this Agreement in compliance with the laws of my country.
2. I, the Pet Owner, have recently undergone a consultation for my pet and a veterinary practitioner who has evaluated my pet’s current condition and past medical history and deemed this to be to a satisfactory level to warrant a prescription.
3. My local or regular veterinary practitioner is a registered veterinary practitioner who is available for a further consultation if the need arises and I agree to immediately contact my local or regular veterinary practitioner for any necessary check-up, care or intervention in the event that my pet should experience any side effects or complications or if I have any questions in respect of the medication(s). The dispensing pharmacy may also be contacted and I will email them accordingly to arrange for the dispensing pharmacy to call me back, if the need arises. I accept that the pharmacist, or an appointed representative, may contact me for any reason whatsoever even if I have not requested them to do so.
4. The medication that I am requesting for my pet is entirely for my pet’s medical needs and my pet’s use, are required for my pet’s condition and will not be used to sell onto any third party or used to stockpile an excess of medication beyond an adequate supply.
5. I agree and understand that the purpose of this service is to support, not replace, the relationship with my local or regular veterinary provider.
6. I have been informed by an appropriately trained veterinary and/ or health care professional and fully understand the benefits, possible side effects and risks of the prescription treatments I may request for my pet. I have also studied written or online materials on these medications including various links and websites that offer in-depth material on the subject.
7. I may have used on previous occasions the medication that I am requesting for my pet under a veterinary practitioner’s supervision and its use was safe and free from side effects. I also state that my local or regular veterinary practitioner advised me that the use of the medication is not contraindicated for my pet and is appropriate for my pet’s medical and/ or health needs.
8. I will immediately contact a local or my regular veterinary practitioner for any necessary medical intervention should a complication or side effect manifest whilst my pet is using the medication or at any time thereafter. Before my pet takes any other new medicines, I agree to first obtaining approval from a registered veterinary practitioner or suitably qualified pharmacist and take full responsibility in this regard. I agree to fully disclose to this practitioner the list of medications that I am currently giving to my pet including the one being ordered from this Site.
9. I have answered and will answer all questions answered accurately, fully, truthfully and to the best of my knowledge, in the same way I would answer in a 'face-to-face' consultation with my local or regular veterinary practitioner or pharmacist.
10. I understand that full disclosure is essential in maintaining my pet’s safety and I will without fail adhere to this condition of disclosure at all times.
11. As a further affirmation of the aforementioned point, I confirm that I have disclosed in full any and all information concerning my pet’s health and medical history that may be relevant to my request for treatment and medication. I have not omitted or misrepresented any information or statement of fact during the consultation process and relevant hereto.
12. I fully understand that there are risks as well as benefits associated with and in relation to the use of any medication or treatment. I affirm that my pet has undergone a recent medical examination with respect to my pet’s physical and medical condition.
13. I agree to monitor my pet and I agree to stop providing the medication to my pet immediately if my pet develops an adverse reaction. I will stop providing the medication to my pet immediately and will consult my local or regular veterinary practitioner as soon as possible and without any further delay.
14. I am permitted by law to use the credit card and or any other payment card that will be used to purchase the medication or treatment, if my request is approved and processed. I affirm that I am an authorised cardholder or signatory and or duly authorised to use the payment card used on this Website.
15. I have not been induced or placed under duress to use this Site and or purchase medication or any other treatment that I requested or may request for my pet and I do so out of my own free will and choice.
16. By proceeding with this request for the chosen treatment or medication, I am voluntarily agreeing to all of the above-mentioned points. I understand that by using this Site and the service it provides, I irrevocably bind myself to the Terms and Conditions contained herein.